//Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Denies Terrorism Allegations, Speaks Out
Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed

Bauchi Governor Bala Mohammed Denies Terrorism Allegations, Speaks Out

Spread the love

Bauchi State Governor Bala Mohammed has publicly dismissed recent allegations connecting him to terrorism or criminal activity, calling the claims unfounded.

The governor addressed the matter on Wednesday at the Executive Chambers of the Bauchi State Government House while receiving an Award of Excellence as a Safety Ambassador from the Safety Institute of Nigeria. Expressing surprise, he stated, “I was just waking up to the realization that I was told I’ve been accused of terrorism as a Governor.”

During the award presentation, Mohammed highlighted his long-standing advocacy for public safety, acknowledging the recognition as a collective honor for the state. “I’ve been an ambassador of safety. I didn’t know it was a big thing until the eloquent presenter spoke. I am delighted to receive this on behalf of the people of Bauchi State,” he said.

The governor also raised concerns about what he perceives as unjust treatment by federal institutions. “Even when I have immunity as a Governor, my name was stupendously mentioned in a motion in the formal law court in Nigeria,” Mohammed noted.

Although he had remained silent previously to preserve peace and security, Mohammed insisted that his response was necessary. “I have kept quiet for too long. It is because of peace and security, but I am not a coward,” he declared.

On the topic of governance and state security, Mohammed praised Bauchi State for maintaining stability in the region. “There is no security in the Northern part of the country more than that we have in Bauchi State,” he affirmed, underscoring his administration’s commitment to the safety of residents.


© 2025 Gossip News Now , a division of CHIEJOS HARBIAN DIGITAL MEDIA LTD. Contact us via admin@gossipnewsnow.online